Re: GSoC

From: Anindya Jyoti Roy <anindyar(at)iitk(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: 2010-03-30 04:56:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As Jeff Davis pointed out, I followed the modification he suggested and
now I want to have a basic matching only. I think atleast the
fingerprint processing can be done in summer (if not the image
processing). Is it a good GSoC project now?

Waiting for a reply eagerly
Thanks and regards,

Anindya Jyoti Roy
Sophomore