Re: playr (or similar tool)?

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Kevin Kempter <kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: playr (or similar tool)?
Date: 2010-03-29 18:41:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Kevin Kempter wrote:
> I need a tool that will duplicate ALL messages from one db to another
> (including begin, commit, etc). I think Playr does (did) this but the
> myyearbook links from the past pg conference talks (the one from PG East 2009
> in particular) no longer work.

After poking at the myYearbook guys at this year's PG East last week, I
discovered that it (and their other tools such as staplr and golconde)
are now at http://github.com/myYearbook/ instead of the
area51.myyearbook.com site things used to be hosted at.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant US Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.us