Re: SQLException: Invalid precision value. Cannot be less than zero

From: "Kevin MacClay" <kmacclay(at)vantage(dot)com>
To: "Kris Jurka" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, "Amit Handa" <Amit(dot)Handa(at)Sun(dot)COM>
Cc: "Nebojsa Vasiljevic" <nebojsa(at)sw4i(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Brian Maguire" <bmaguire(at)vantage(dot)com>
Subject: Re: SQLException: Invalid precision value. Cannot be less than zero
Date: 2005-02-10 17:28:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm still here. At this point, I have found a total of three problems
using the CachedRowSet with Postgres. The first was the issue with the
"Invalid column display size" exception. The other two seemed less
related to the JDBC driver, but I will post more detailed descriptions
to everyone outside of the mailing list.

Kevin MacClay