Postgres Team: Thank You All

From: "Brian Maguire" <bmaguire(at)vantage(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Team: Thank You All
Date: 2006-09-21 01:59:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

To all involved in this project,

I justed wanted to let you know how impressed and pleased I have been with postgres over the past 5 years . The timeliness and quality of the releases are always robust and stable. Every release has a very nice mix of admin, performance, platform, and feature adds. The support of the listserves is bar none to any commercial support I have ever purchased. I can't remember a time I did not get 3-5 answers to any question I have ever had. I must also note that the new website design and organization have added very nice polish to the project.

Cheers and thank you all,

Brian