Rework of the frmOptions window

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Rework of the frmOptions window
Date: 2010-03-24 23:05:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Since our frmOptions is so badly displayed, I've put some work on it:

* Sizers everywhere!
* Replace widgets with a wxDirPickerCtrl.
* Replace widgets with a wxFilePickerCtrl.
* Replace widgets with a wxFontPickerCtrl.
* Minimize the dialog size.

Dave, if you have Snow Leopard, can you check this patch? if
wxFontDialog is still broken on Mac OS X, I'll need to revert this git
commit. Thanks.

Apart from this, seems good enough for me.

You can see screenshots there:
http://lelarge.info/~guillaume/frmOptions/

Comments?

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Attachment Content-Type Size
frmOptions.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip 7.3 KB