pgadmin 1.10.2 crashes on start

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin 1.10.2 crashes on start
Date: 2010-03-17 17:20:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi!

A couple of months ago I was planning to get involved with the
development of pgadmin again, but, alas, I am swamped at work. Still
hoping that the situation will clear up.
Meanwhile, after the release of v.1.10.2 I have logged my first ticket
in trac.
The ticket says it all. It is remarkable that the crash happens on Win
XP Home, while another copy on Win XP Pro (installed yesterday) seems to
work fine.

Would you say it is good practice to also send a message to the list, or
will a ticket do?

Regards
Erwin