[offtopic] Problems subscribing to Postgres mailing lists

From: Ognjen Blagojevic <ognjen(at)etf(dot)bg(dot)ac(dot)yu>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2010-03-12 09:54:27
Lists: pgsql-performance pgsql-www

Dear performance users,

I am writing on the mailing list, after several unsuccessful attemts to
contact mailing list administrators on "-owner" e-mail addresses.

Namely, it seems that it is not possible to subscribe to ANY Postgres
mailing list, using e-mail addresses from newly created TLD-s (e.g. ".rs").

In my case, the e-mail address I'm using (ognjen at etf/bg/ac/YU) is
about to expire in 15 days. My new address (that I'm using on other
mailing lists - ognjen at etf/bg/ac/RS) is not accepted by postgres
mailing lists manager (Majordomo).

I already contacted Majordomo developers and thay exmplained that the
problem is easaly solved with simple changes of default configuration of
the mailing list manager. To cut a long story short, I am willing to
explain it in detail to mailing list administrator, if I ever find one. :)

Please help me finding the right person for this problem.

Regards,
Ognjen Blagojevic