Re: Version 9 Beta testing day?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: Nathan Boley <npboley(at)gmail(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Version 9 Beta testing day?
Date: 2010-03-04 04:03:43
Lists: sfpug

All,

So I'm thinking of holding off until April 3 or April 10 for the test-fest.

Reason: I'd like to encourage other user groups to hold one, and they'll
need lead time. I'm also thinking of video conferencing between the
various test-fests.

And, frankly, I could use some additional organization time.

Do people have a preference between April 3 and 10?

--Josh Berkus