Re: building postgres-A4.tex-pdf crushed

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: building postgres-A4.tex-pdf crushed
Date: 2010-03-02 13:36:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> just to inform, that building of postgres-A4.tex-pdf (8.4) crushed on my
> Ubuntu 9.10 machine. No problem with CVS HEAD.

Alvaro and I are both having the opposite problem on Ubuntu 9.04: 8.4
works fine, but CVS HEAD dumps core:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20100215141242.GA2982@alvh.no-ip.org

I wonder if someone more familiar with doing git bisects than me might
track down the exact commit that swapped the behavior here. Since this
looks like an awful openjade bug regardless, not sure what we could do
about it; would be nice to know exactly how it happened though.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant US Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.us