Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move documentation of all recovery.conf option to a new chapter.

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move documentation of all recovery.conf option to a new chapter.
Date: 2010-02-24 17:30:03
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Simon Riggs wrote:
> Major change is necessary here; this change in particular is regrettably
> a very bad one. Please reconsider and make substantial improvements.

Any suggestions?

Berkus suggested adding a new page to collect together reference
documentation of all the configuration files:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4B759C73.9050300@agliodbs.com

I actually tried doing that under the Reference book to see how it
looks, but I couldn't figure out the SGML required to do it. Could
someone else with better SGML skills take a look at it, please?

--
Heikki Linnakangas