announcing "haxTuple" - hack bugs on Postgres-powered open source ERP, win prizes

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: announcing "haxTuple" - hack bugs on Postgres-powered open source ERP, win prizes
Date: 2010-02-17 20:10:20
Lists: pgsql-announce

All,

Many in the Postgres community already know xTuple, the company behind the open source accounting, ERP, and CRM software of the same name. Postgres is the only database we use, and we use it well - all the business logic in the application lives in pl/pgsql functions, procedures, triggers, and view-based APIs.

I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of an event we're calling "haxTuple" - our second annual bug derby, featuring prizes for participating contributors - including an Apple iPad, free seats of xTuple training, T-shirts, and some great toys from ThinkGeek.

Come have a look around. We've tried to make it as easy as possible to get involved:

http://www.xtuple.org/hack-open-source-ERP-win-an-iPad
http://www.xtuple.org/haxtuple-2010
http://www.xtuple.org/developer-zone

Cheers,