Source RPMs for PostgreSQL 7.4.27 on RHEL4

From: Justin Pasher <justinp(at)newmediagateway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Source RPMs for PostgreSQL 7.4.27 on RHEL4
Date: 2010-02-16 23:13:22
Lists: pgsql-general

It seems like I run into this problem with every new version release.

I'm having trouble finding the latest Postgres 7.4.27 source RPMs. I was
able to find the latest 8.1.19 source RPMS here
(http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/srpms/8.1/redhat/rhel-4-i386/), which I also
need, but the 7.4 source RPMs don't exist in a similar directory
structure (http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/srpms/7.4/redhat/rhel-4-i386/).

Any idea where I can grab the 7.4.27 source RPMs? Thanks.

--
Justin Pasher