Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG
Date: 2010-02-16 11:21:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Boszormenyi Zoltan írta:
> Hi,
>
> buildfarm member "pika" fails the NaN test.
> Does FreeBSD/MIPS really return true for isinf(NaN)?
> Anyway, the attached patch tries to fix the test case
> by testing isnan() first and doesn't check isinf()
> if isnan() returned true.

I lied in the patch name, it wasn't a context diff.
Also, the same remedy seems to be needed in ecpglib/execute.c, too.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg85-ecpg-fix-nan-inf-11-ctxdiff.patch text/x-patch 4.0 KB