Re: ECPG patch 4.1, out-of-scope cursor support in native mode

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Subject: Re: ECPG patch 4.1, out-of-scope cursor support in native mode
Date: 2010-01-26 09:56:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Michael Meskes írta:
>> Should I send you a new patch without this regression test
>> or do you delete it before applying the patch?
>>

> Na, I will just remove it, no need to worry.
>
> Michael

Thanks for applying it. You seem to have accidentally
removed the outofscope.pgc test, too. The test results are there
and the test is wired up in Makefile and in ecpg_schedule[_tcp]
but the actual regression test code is missing:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `outofscope', needed by `all'. Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/zozo/Schönig-számlák/leoni/2/new/new/new/8/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test/preproc'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/zozo/Schönig-számlák/leoni/2/new/new/new/8/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test'
make: *** [check] Error 2

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/