Patches

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patches
Date: 2010-01-21 21:46:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I intend to work next on ticket 99 (Default ACLs). I'll need to change
the role dialog that my previous patch already changed. Actually, I have
quite some patches in the pipe. git makes it so easy to work on multiple
patches, it is just marvellous. So I'll have to apply some of my patches
to the SVN if I want to continue to work without too much fuss. At
least, I'll need to commit the last one (ticket 102) ASAP.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org