Tuesday's SFPUG moved, and food

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tuesday's SFPUG moved, and food
Date: 2010-01-08 21:54:44
Lists: sfpug

SFPUG:

http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/12160064/

This meetup has been moved to MyNewPlace (in Downtown SF). Thanks so
much to MNP for hosting this at the last minute ... Microsoft has had
some staff changes and we haven't been able to reach our hosting contact
there.

We will have food, probably pizza, but owing to the last-minute change
of venue, it will NOT be sponsored. So please bring $10 if you intend
to eat.

Important: YOU MUST RSVP BY MONDAY AND PUT YOUR REAL NAME IN THE
COMMENTS, or e-mail us your real name. We need to provide the security
guards at MNP with a list of attendees. Thanks!

--Josh Berkus