Re: unresolved bugs

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: unresolved bugs
Date: 2010-01-07 14:05:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

> bugzilla doesn't really interface to email well enough to do that.
> I gather that debbugs might work better, but I have no personal
> experience with it.

1. My recollection is that last time we looked the debbugs people
themselves said they didn't think it was suitable for us.
2. IIRC there are at least some facilities (possibly using extra
modules) for bugzilla <-> email integration. I haven't looked at it
lately, however, so I don't know what the state of play is. I think
Stefan got some good stuff working a couple of years ago.

cheers

andrew