Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O
Date: 2010-01-04 15:22:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've merged the replication branch with PostgreSQL CVS HEAD now,
including the patch for end-of-backup WAL records I committed earlier
today. See 'replication' branch in my git repository.

There's also a couple of other small changes: I believe the SSL stuff
isn't really necessary, so I removed it. I also moved the
START_REPLICATION phase from the walreceiver main loop to WalRcvConnect,
as it's simpler that way.

I will continue reviewing..

--
Heikki Linnakangas