Re: Get bytes sent to client

From: Alexander Pyhalov <alp(at)rsu(dot)ru>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Get bytes sent to client
Date: 2009-12-18 06:34:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've made patch for Postgres JDBC driver. Now driver accounts bytes
sent/received from client ing PGStream. I hope I didn't miss anything. I
made several tests. tcpdump shows about 10% overhead, but results are
quite similar. I think that overhead is caused by auxiliary data
(packets' headers and so on).

--
С уважением,
Александр Пыхалов,