Re: Get bytes sent to client

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: Alexander Pyhalov <alp(at)rsu(dot)ru>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Get bytes sent to client
Date: 2009-12-16 16:22:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I have had similar interest in my applications raw byte traffic on the
network and
just ended up using on Linux iptraf monitor. You can reset it then
execute a query
in the client to see exactly the bytes being transmitted/received. I'm
sure there must
be something similar for other platforms.

danap.