unpleasant characters

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: unpleasant characters
Date: 2009-12-14 12:35:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I saw a complain about unpleasant characters (listed above) that are generated
by Fx while using SQL Editor. I made an ugly patch to solve the issue. It is a
wxGTK 2.8.10 (debug and unicode build). I didn't test if it affects other
plataforms or versions. Maybe the right fix could be coding OnChar() to ignore
Fx key strokes (or other unpleasant characters)?

F2 = ŕ
F3 = Ŗ
F4 = ŗ
F8 = ś