About Testing

From: Sébastien Lardière <slardiere(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: About Testing
Date: 2009-12-11 10:58:39
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Hi,

In our company, we're currently trying differents clusters solutions,
for improve scalabilty of our online tools.

Now, we only use PostgreSQL as production database, and we want to stick
with it. But we need to improve scalability. And i just found this wiki
entry : http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Postgres-2

So, is there any opportunity to evaluate Postgres-2 before the release
date announced ?

best regards,

--
Sébastien Lardière