pgAdmin build

From: Vladimir Koković <vladimir(dot)kokovic(at)a-asoft(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin build
Date: 2009-12-05 13:16:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Although I previously reported that pgAdmin build can not work outside the source tree, it is obvious that there are some problems
in communication (probably my english) because build still not working.
This time I send diff files for branding and i18n Makefile.am.

Best regards,
Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior, Belgrade, Serbia

Attachment Content-Type Size
branding.diff text/x-diff 411 bytes
build-release.sh application/x-sh 580 bytes
i18n.diff text/x-diff 987 bytes