Re: DBD::Pg 2.15.1 compilation failed

From: Alexandra Roy <Alexandra(dot)Roy(at)bull(dot)net>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBD::Pg 2.15.1 compilation failed
Date: 2009-11-25 14:37:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Laurenz, hi all,

My problem with DBD::Pg is solved.
I have used the perl 64-bit, and re-compile DBI, DBD::Oracle, DBD::Pg,
etc... using 64-bit libraries and everything works fine.

DBD::Pg has been built successfully ! The 64-bit build is possible.

I have several problems with DBD::Oracle, in particular during the "make
test" with one test generating a core file, but it seems to work too...

Thank you for your help !
Regards,
Alexandra