Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)intellilink(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?
Date: 2009-11-24 01:56:45
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Hi,

I am facing the same problem as Suzuki-san about this mailing list, only
my intellilink address allows me to see those mails,
and I cannot be connected to it from another place than the NTT office in Tokyo.

Could it be possible to add my gmail address michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com
too to the ML?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Michael