WIP: log query in auto-explain

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: WIP: log query in auto-explain
Date: 2009-11-22 19:57:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I put the attached together a while ago and neglected to send it.
Basically it includes the text of the query being explained in the
explain output.

I think it's more important to include the query text when using
auto_explain than in other explain uses, which is why I did it this way.
But I could be persuaded that we should always include it.

Thoughts? Comments?

cheers

andrew

Attachment Content-Type Size
auto-explain-query.patch text/x-patch 4.2 KB