Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-12 07:07:38
Lists: pgeu-general

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 18:11, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org> wrote:

>>> Cafepress seems to have European operations now as well.
>> Yay!
>
> AFAICS, cafepress has an UK operations with is certainly European but
> not Euro. The point being the currency, because that will make life a
> lot easier for most buyers. I believe spreadshirts does both EUR and
> UKP. Heck, they even do SEK :-)

Another major (imo) downside to cafepress, is that last time I used them
(about a year ago), the only way of getting your earnings paid out, was
by cheque, or re-using credits on cafepress. No option of paypal or paid
to your bank account.
Also, the quality of cafepress' printing is noticeably poorer than f.ex
spreadshirt.

--
Tommy Gildseth