Re: Question about saving user name and password

From: Nim Li <nimli(at)sri(dot)utoronto(dot)ca>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question about saving user name and password
Date: 2009-11-03 15:52:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

After I re-install the psqlodbc driver, I can find the postgresql driver
in odbc. However the same problem persists ... I can't find anywhere to
store the username and password.

Then, instead of reading the linked tables, I use ADO's connection
string to make the database connection, through which I provide the user
name and password in the codes. This solves my problem.

Thank you for your assistance.