Re: Question about saving user name and password

From: Nim Li <nimli(at)sri(dot)utoronto(dot)ca>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question about saving user name and password
Date: 2009-11-02 21:14:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thank you for your quick reply.

I don't see any place to specify "save username and password".

When I run the form in Access file, the pop-up window shows:
- Database
- SSL Mode (which has only "disable" option)
- Server
- Port
- User Name
- Password
- Connection (button; when I click on it, another window shows up but
I don't see any options related to password)
- Manage DSN (button; when I click on it, nothing pops up)

Any idea what I should check next?

Many thanks!!