Re: AYUDA CONEXION PHP CON BASE DE DATOS POSGREST

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Ingeniero SISTEMAS <alemen0389(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: AYUDA CONEXION PHP CON BASE DE DATOS POSGREST
Date: 2009-10-18 17:23:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 18/10/2009 18:04, Ingeniero SISTEMAS wrote:

> MI NOMBRE ES ALEXANDER PUENTES.. INGENIERO DE SISTEMAS.. ACTUALMENTE
> DESARROLLO SOFTWARE PARA LA WEB DE UNA EMPRESA EN CUCUTA COLOMBIA...
> NECESITO AYUDA EN LA CONEXION DE UNA BASE DE DATOS POSGRESQL CON PHP

Hello Alexander, and welcome to the list. This is an English-speaking
list, although there are others subscribed also who can speak to you in
your own language - Spanish, I think?

Also, please don't use ALL CAPITALS - it looks as if you're shouting. :-)

Anyway, if I understand you correctly, you are trying to connect to a
PostgreSQL database from PHP. You can do so in a number of ways, which
are listed in the PHP documentation:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/refs.database.php

By the way, this list is for pgAdmin, not PostgreSQL. You should
subscribe to the pgsql-general list for general PostgreSQL enquiries,
and there is a PHP list also. All the lists are here:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists

Finally, have a look here for non-English sites and resources:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/international

I hope that this helps.

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie