Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article

From: Shane Ambler <pgsql(at)Sheeky(dot)Biz>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article
Date: 2009-09-04 04:21:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'm glad I got to read this article after it was updated to refer to
postgresql 8.4 otherwise I would have missed the best info I have read
for some time -

<quote>
PostgreSQL: It has been equipped with advanced set of features, such as
stored procedures and subqueries. These have been implemented to offer a
more stability.
</quote>

DOOHH!! That's why my apps keep crashing -
I don't use enough subqueries!!!!

;-P

--

Shane Ambler