pgAdmin & One-Click Installer

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin & One-Click Installer
Date: 2009-09-03 08:12:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes....

I recently installed PG 8.4 via the One-Click Installer. Perhaps I
missed something, but there didn't seem to be an option *not* to install
pgAdmin. As I already had pgAdmin installed, I now have two separate
installations of 1.10.0.

Did I miss something along the way? Or if not, would it be possible to
move the pgAdmin installation to the StackBuilder? - It would seem to me
that this would be a better place for it.

Thanks,

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie