Re: 8.5 release notes idea

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.5 release notes idea
Date: 2009-09-01 11:11:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian írta:
> Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> [ There is text before PGP section. ]

>> Just noticed in the release notes for 8.4, there are two items
>> accredited to just "Greg" (but there are three of us Gregs who
>> contributed to 8.4 and are in the notes). While this is very likely
>> Greg Stark, due to the context, I think at this point in the project
>> we simply should spell out everyone's complete name every time, rather
>> than the hit or miss style we are developing.
>>
>> (Enjoy while you can, Bruce, we'll get another Bruce to contribute
>> someday! Zoltan might be harder... :)

Believe it or not, there's another guy with my name in Hungary
who is a poet and writer and is more famous than me. :-)
http://www.boszormenyizoltan.info/ ( he's not me :-) )

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/