Re: Linux LSB init script

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Subject: Re: Linux LSB init script
Date: 2009-08-28 21:41:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wrote:

> But before I spend a lot of time fine-tuning it, I wanted to post
> this as a proof-of-concept draft and see if people think it's on the
> right track.

I chose to take the lack of response as an indication that nobody who
cares about this thought there was anything seriously wrong with the
draft, so I tidied it up and did more testing. I'm submitting this
for the next CommitFest.

I'm attaching the file which I propose to include in the
contrib/start-scripts subdirectory. If it is preferred that a new
file be in patch form, I need a clue from someone how to create that.

-Kevin

Attachment Content-Type Size
linux-lsb application/octet-stream 7.8 KB