Having trouble installing on Vista

From: "P(dot) Staring" <info(at)collectief-it(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Having trouble installing on Vista
Date: 2009-08-14 12:09:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

When trying to install PostgreSQL on Windows Vista with
postgresql-8.3.7-1-windows.exe, I am asked for a password for the
postgres-user. But when I give one, it says it is incorrect.
Ergo, the user exists and I don't have the correct password. How can I
find the user and change the password? Because when I look in
Useraccounts, there's only me. No other accounts.

Thanks in advance!