Alpha Releases: Docs?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Alpha Releases: Docs?
Date: 2009-08-03 20:08:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter,

There's another question for alpha releases: are we going to build docs?
Either for www.postgresql.org, or for PGDATA/docs?

I think we need some kind of docs up, otherwise we'll get little actual
testing. As previously discussed, building the docs yourself from pure
source involves several complicated dependancies which aren't available
on all platforms.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.