Re: How to check driver version from within an application ?

From: Andrei Kovalevski <andyk(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to check driver version from within an application ?
Date: 2009-07-29 17:52:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Andreas,

ODBC is a client side middle-layer interface. You can't determine any
ODBC-related property with SQL query. There are special functions which
client application can call to get info about ODBC driver, such as:
SQLDrivers, SQLGetInfo, etc...

You can start from this reference:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms714562(VS.85).aspx

--