How to check driver version from within an application ?

From: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to check driver version from within an application ?
Date: 2009-07-29 15:10:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

how can I check actully used driver version from within an application?
I develop an application and I'd like to know I can read out the odbc
version to write into a log in case of errors.

Is there something like "SELECT ODBCVersion()"?
Probaply not.
How could I do it then?

Client application is MS Access on Windows XP.