Re: newbie Administrator

From: Lacey Powers <lacey(dot)powers(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Scott Holmes <scott(dot)holmes(at)AMBERReady(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: newbie Administrator
Date: 2009-07-24 00:25:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Scott,

Hm. Having no pg_hba.conf file definitely sounds odd.

I'd try this command while logged in via psql:

SHOW hba_file;

The output should show you the path to the pg_hba.conf file, which you
can then edit to limit the connections to the database.

Hope that helps. =)

Lacey

--
Lacey Powers

The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564 ext 104