pgDay Party: bring cash or check for our Auction!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Meetup San Francisco Bay Area <postgresql-1(at)meetup(dot)com>
Subject: pgDay Party: bring cash or check for our Auction!
Date: 2009-07-17 17:46:04
Lists: sfpug

Postgres enthusiasts,

If there are enough participants, we will be auctioning a few special
shrits for the pgDay party this Sunday night, with proceeds to benefit
the PostgreSQL fund at Software in the Public Interest:

-- One Hand-screened PostgreSQL Brazil T-shirts, in the stylish
Brazillian Flag colors (reserve price $20)

-- Two "PostgreSQL 8.4" release Team Postgres shirts, otherwise
available only to volunteers (unless we have a few left over) (reserve
price $20)

-- Exclusive PostgreSQL 8.4 shirt signed by more than 20 of the major
contributors to version 8.4, including the entire Core Team. (reserve
price $100) The twin of this shirt fetched $300 at pgCon.

So, please bring your cash or checks ... we have limited ability to
accept credit cards.

If you won't make it to the party, and you want to place silent bids on
one or more of the above items before the pgDay, please e-mail me.

All proceeds go to the PostgreSQL fund at Software In The Public
Interest (a 501(c)3 non-profit), and will be used to fund future pgDays
and other project expenses.

--Josh Berkus