commitfest app

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: commitfest app
Date: 2009-07-17 17:05:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I haven't paid much attention to the new commitfest app until now.
Generally, it looks good, but I'm wondering if we should have a
"committer" field.

I'm thinking of picking up at least the following items if/when they are
ready, but such a thing might help us to make sure we don't trip over
each other.

DROP COLUMN/CONSTRAINT IF EXISTS support
<https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=89>
COPY WITH CSV FORCE QUOTE *
<https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=93>
hstore enhancements