Re: LAPUG Social - Tuesday Evening July 14

From: Weslee Bilodeau <weslee(dot)bilodeau(at)hypermediasystems(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Aaron Glenn <aaron(dot)glenn(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Charles L(dot) Phillips" <tptbusines_98(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Christopher Smith <cbsmith(at)xman(dot)org>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LAPUG Social - Tuesday Evening July 14
Date: 2009-07-13 20:29:44
Lists: lapug pgsql-general

Richard Broersma wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Weslee
> Bilodeau<weslee(dot)bilodeau(at)hypermediasystems(dot)com> wrote:
>
>>> Ride for us? We're at the Embassy Suites on Imperial across the highway
>>> from LAX.
>> Did someone reply and provide a way of getting here?
>
> Regarding the directions to the hotel where Josh and Dave are staying,
> I can provide the information that Josh set to me.
>
>> I don't think you want me driving (my car is not happy with me right
>> now), but I'm more then willing to pay or pitch in for a
>> car/cab/gas/whatever?
>
> So far, I was planning on using my wife's car since it can seat up to
> 4 people (1980 Volvo 240DL). However, if anyone else would like to
> offer a (more comfortable) ride for Josh and David, I'm sure that they
> would appreciate it. ;)

My car would probably break down half-way to the restaurant just to say
"See, should have taken me in when the warning light showed up", so not
the best first impression I'd wanna make ;)

I can offer financial help though if needed, or to thank you for sparing
my car; gas for the car, alcohol for the passengers, etc :)

Weslee