Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?
Date: 2009-07-11 17:54:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Selena,

> Fine idea. Would be nice for the women's shirts to:
> * put the graphic on the back of the shirt (and reduce the size of it)
> * have a small slonik on the front with 'postgresql' under it like the
> Italian shirts.
> * Have the shirt color be *exactly* the same as the men's color, or black.

OK. I think only you and Elein (and maybe not Elein, she's tentative)
will be at OSCON. But we'll have the women's shirts online of course.

Still, are you sure about having the "periodic table" graphic on the
back? An alternative would be to shrink the whole periodic table
graphic and make it a pocket image.

> Could this be done? They will help the women wearing these shirts look
> professional while still wearing a tshirt.

Sure, just see question above.

> I will have about an hour on Monday morning to assist with details if
> you want to get on the phone before noon.

I'll be at at client's site. :-(

How was Nigeria, btw?

> Bling is good too - if it is possible to get metallic ink... :)

Too expensive, I think. And hard to wash.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.