Replication

From: Gerry Reno <greno(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replication
Date: 2009-06-22 21:53:23
Lists: pgsql-general

I noticed that the user survey on the community page does not list
replication among the choices for development priority. For me,
replication is the most important thing that is critically missing from
postgresql. We need something as good as MySQL Replication. Both
statement-based and row-based replication. And support for
Master-Master and full cyclic replication setups. Postgresql is just a
toy database without this as far as I am concerned.

Regards,
Gerry