To all Postgres OSCON speakers

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: To all Postgres OSCON speakers
Date: 2009-06-10 18:04:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

Some of you are speaking at OSCON this year. If you have not been in
Damian Conway's "Presentation Aikido" tutorial before, I strongly urge
you to take advantage of the free seminar being offered to OSCON
speakers. No matter how experienced you are, it will improve your
presentation skills ... and we need as many great Postgres speakers as
we can get!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.