Re: Query - old posts

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Brian Gunning <brian(dot)p(dot)gunning(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query - old posts
Date: 2009-06-05 14:34:28
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Directing this to pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

Brian Gunning wrote:
> Hi Selena,
>
> I have a query about an old account of mine on PostgreSQL forums. I
> would like to delete my old posts from the forum but as I do not work
> for the company that I worked for at the time I cannot retrieve my
> password as I used their email address to register at the time. The old
> account was set up using the email address brian(dot)gunning(at)3touch(dot)com
> <mailto:brian(dot)gunning(at)3touch(dot)com>
>
> Is there anything that I can do?
>
> If you are not the correct person to deal with this request could you
> please tell me who I can contact please?
>
> This is a reference to the post:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-02/msg00156.php

Our policy is never to delete old messages from the archives. If you'd
like the 3touch account to be unsubscribed from the pgsql-jdbc mailing
list, that is possible.

You can simply resubscribe to the mailing list with your new email address!

-selena

--
http://www.opensourcebridge.org
http://www.chesnok.com/daily