Re: Problem with Josh Tolley blog feed

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with Josh Tolley blog feed
Date: 2009-05-12 05:48:18
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 5/11/09 5:28 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Somehow Josh's RSS feed also includes every planetpostgres post for the
>> last 2 months, at least as far as planet is concerned. Fix?
>>

> Oops! Wrong Planet. Will bug Devrim.

Also, this is not actually Josh's blog - it's the endpoint shared blog
that happens to come out has him.

I have no idea why this happened thouhg - planet.postgresql.org didn't
see any issues with their feed, and they both use the same feed parsing
library.. Must be something it stores differently, but I don't think
there was ever anything wrong with the feed itself.

//Magnus