Postfix with PostgreSQL

From: "Just E(dot) Mail" <justemail(at)imwell-usa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postfix with PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-05-09 21:13:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

This question is about installing Postfix with PostgreSQL. I am posting
on this Forum hoping that somebody has done it and help me out.

CentOS 5.3, PostgreSQL-8.3.7, Postfix-2.5.6

I have setup a PostgreSQL Server and PostgreSQL Client under DEFAULT
folders. I can connect PostgreSQL Server from PostgreSQL Client.

Now I am trying to install Postfix on the pgsql Client machine. Postfix
has the following command to 'Building Postfix with PostgreSQL support':

% make -f Makefile.init makefiles \
'CCARGS=-DHAS_PGSQL -I/usr/local/include/pgsql' \
'AUXLIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lpq'

Since I have pg Server & Client machines, I have no idea where is
'-I/usr/local/include/pgsql' & '-L/usr/local/lib -lpq'. Can somebody help.

Jennefer
PS: My English is poor.