Re: git repository approval

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: git repository approval
Date: 2009-05-03 08:25:49
Lists: pgsql-www

Bernd Helmle wrote:
> Who is responsible for approving git repositories at git.postgresql.org?
> I've registered a clone of postgresql.git but nothing happened within
> weeks. Anyone able to help?

That'd be me (at least). Sorry about the delay, thanks for the nudge.

Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the postgresql
GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you included the
clone information?

I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would like
to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

If others are wondeirng, I also approved the skytools repository that
was also in the queue. I don't know how long it has been there.

//Magnus