Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented

From: "Dave Held" <dave(dot)held(at)arraysg(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented
Date: 2005-09-01 22:17:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

That is my conclusion as well. After hacking around the driver a
bit, I seem to have eliminated all PSQLExceptions as the cause of
the failure. So either one of the other exceptions is getting
thrown, or Crystal has a problem with a function result, rather
than an exception. I got the driver to give me a log file of the
debug messages, if anyone thinks it would help.

__
David B. Held
Software Engineer/Array Services Group
200 14th Ave. East, Sartell, MN 56377